You can use your skip to recycle most general household, garden, construction, demolition and industrial wastes.
You can’t use it for asbestos and hazardous wastes such as oils, paints etc.
We are able to supply skips for the removal and safe disposal of cement based asbestos, including preparing the necessary paperwork for you.please see our Asbestos Disposal page for full details.
If you have hazardous waste, please ring us as we may be able to put you in touch with someone who can help you.
Fridges and Freezers can be put into your skip if you agree this with us first. There is an additional recycling charge for these items to cover the costs of treating the waste safely.
Please do not overload your skip as this can be a health and safety hazard to our drivers and other road users.
Skip & Container Sizes
• 2yd³ – Used mainly for small house/garden/garage jobs – could contain approx 20/30 std black bin bags.
• 4yd³ – Ideal for the larger house/garden/garage job – could contain approx 30/40 std black bin bags.
• 6yd³ – Small builders skip, ideal for bulky waste – available with “drop down door” for ease of loading. Could contain approx 50 – 60 std black bin bags.
• 8yd³ – Large builders skip (largest available for soil and hardcore – also available with “drop down door”. Could contain approx 60 – 80 std black bin bags.
• 12yd³ – The largest skip available – ideal for large house clearances. Could contain approx 100 – 120 std black bin bags.
• 15yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – for soil and rubble.
• 20yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – suitable for general builders waste.
• 40yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – Ideal for general light waste.