WE NOW HAVE SEALED BAGS AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
Making sure your sensitive documents, files and records are disposed of safely and securely is an essential part of any organisation. Here at EWD we help assist companies of all sizes and industries with a reliable, secure paper shredding service.
We offer you:
- 24 Hour Security
- One off or regular collections
- Bags, ties and bins
- Staff vetted to industry standard
- Vehicles GPS tracked
- EWD facilities CCTV monitored
- A certificate of destruction issued upon completion.
ALL SIZES OF SKIPS FROM 2 CUBIC YARDS TO 12 CUBIC YARDS AND ROLL ON/ROLL OFF CONTAINERS FROM 15 CUBIC YARDS TO 40 CUBIC YARDS (SEE TABLE BELOW FOR APPROX DIMENSIONS).
- 2yd³ – Used mainly for small house/garden/garage jobs – could contain approx 20/30 std black bin bags.
- 4yd³ – Ideal for the larger house/garden/garage job – could contain approx 30/40 std black bin bags.
- 6yd³ – Small builders skip, ideal for bulky waste – available with “drop down door” for ease of loading. Could contain approx 50 – 60 std black bin bags.
- 8yd³ – Large builders skip (largest available for soil and hardcore – also available with “drop down door”. Could contain approx 60 – 80 std black bin bags.
- 12yd³ – The largest skip available – Ideal for large house clearances. Could contain approx 100 – 120 std black bin bags.
- 15yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – For soil and rubble.
- 20yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – Suitable for general builders waste.
- 40yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – Ideal for general light waste.
WASTES COLLECTED IN SKIPS
You can use your skip to recycle most general household, garden, construction, demolition and industrial wastes.
You can’t use it for asbestos and hazardous wastes such as oils, paints etc.
We are able to supply skips for the removal and safe disposal of cement based asbestos, including preparing the necessary paperwork for you.please see our Asbestos Disposal page for full details.
If you have hazardous waste, please ring us as we may be able to put you in touch with someone who can help you.
Fridges and Freezers can be put into your skip if you agree this with us first. There is an additional recycling charge for these items to cover the costs of treating the waste safely.
Please do not overload your skip as this can be a health and safety hazard to our drivers and other road users.
PRODUCTS SUPPLIED IN SKIPS
All of our range of secondary aggregates can be delivered to you when we supply your skip – an economic way to have a small delivery.
If you need to put your skip on the road or a council owned verge, a permit is required. We need up to five days’ notice to obtain this from the Highway Agency.
We will supply lights and cones for skips on the road to protect road users and will take a small charge for this.
Please advise us if you know that your site has overhead cables or other potential hazards and obstructions.
If you know that the site that you are working on is subject to time restrictions, please advise us when booking in and we will try to accommodate this in your delivery arrangements.
Virgin & Recycled Aggregates
VIRGIN & RECYCLED AGGREGATES
We can deliver a full range of virgin aggregates produced at local quarries or specially imported as needed. The following are readily available:
- Type 1
- Sharp Sand
- Soft Sand
SECONDARY, RECYCLED AGGREGATES
- Recovered Road Planings
- Crushed Concrete
- Crushed Brick
- Recycled Soft Sand
- Recycled Sharp Sand
- Recycled Sand Fill.
- 10 mm Recycled Stone
- 20mm Recycled Stone
- 40 mm Oversize Stone
Delivery is available by skip, tipper, grab, roll-on roll-off lorry. Please contact us if you require something that is not listed.
Products supplied in bulk
All of our range of virgin and secondary aggregates can be delivered to you in either full or part loads by tipper/grab. We can also deliver split loads of two different products on one load.
They are not suitable for asbestos and hazardous wastes such as oils, paints etc. If you have hazardous waste, please call us as we may be able to supply details of a specialist remover.
We are able to supply skips for the removal and safe disposal of cement based asbestos, including preparing the necessary paperwork for you. Please see our Asbestos Disposal page for full details.
Data destruction should be a high priority for every business owner. Secure data destruction is important to help maintain a positive reputation and ensures continued customer trust and loyalty.
Most electronic equipment used in business today contains confidential data; whether it be servers, hard drives, media tapes or IT equipment, it needs to be destroyed or wiped at the end of its life. To protect the data contained within the device or media, the item must be securely wiped or alternatively shredded to destroy it completely.
At EWD we can easily solve worries of leaked information with our confidential document data destruction service. For maximised protection against the threat of identity theft and ID fraud, all data is collected from your premises by uniformed, security checked operatives. The documents will then be shredded and recycled to ensure all information is unrecoverable.
Document destruction is suitable for CDs, DVDs, tapes, mobile phones, memory cards, hard drives and paper documents.
- Suitable for both media storage devices and paper documents
- Peace of mind with a full audit trail and certificate of destruction
- All waste is recycled after shredding to reduce your impact on the environment
- Avoid fines and protect your business reputation by minimising the risk of a data breach
- Save money and valuable space by outsourcing to a specialist provider with economies of scale
- Nationwide coverage
- Secure disposal of confidential documents
- Destruction completed by security checked staff
Our shredding pricing model is based on the amount of material either by weight or number of containers, and the number of service visits required. Minimum order values apply.